Lay-out bug in IE fixed
Thanks to Ron Ridley, the bug which made bbps show up in a weird way in Internet Explorer has been fixed. We received a patch from Ron providing code to work around some anomaly in the IE rendering engine which b0rked our lay-out. Cheers Ron!
Of course anyone is welcome to follow Ron's example in fixing bugs in bbps! Have fun doing so! We're looking forward to receive more patches :-)
You can expect the patch in our cvs repository very soon for those of you who are anxious to try.
Edit: I decided to check out the patch in a Windows install I did for this purpose in QEMU - which is a marvellous piece of programming by the way - and in my humble installation, the patch works flawlessly. We can finally say again that bbps works in IE without hickups :)