Working towards 0.8
Chris and me have been working pretty hard this week to bring bbps towards new features and, eventually, a new release. We've done a lot of bugfixes ourselves and we applied some patches either submitted to us through Sourceforge or directly. Everyone who submitted a patch or a bug, you know who you are: thanks a lot for helping out!
A quick glance at what we have done so far:
- orphaned bookmarks now show up in searches
- the redirect error caused by a double slash at the end of a URL is solved
- you can go to a random bookmark by clicking on 'Random site' for those really bored :-)
- we added a checkbox to the adminpanel to enable rechecking a site for a favicon
- the bookmark - tag relations editor is no longer generating duplicate tags
- duplicate tags are banned alltogether, which is why you need to use the upgrade_schema.sql file when upgrading!
- lotsa' more stuff, bugfixes and cleanup
A last remark: our demo site seems to be b0rked. Sorry. I'm working on it.